ProvenTutoring is designed to promote the use of proven tutoring models as a solution to the learning problems of students who lost ground during the Covid school closures, and those who are far below grade level for any reason.
We plan to accomplish our goal by doing the following:
- Communicating the importance of proven tutoring models as a means of diminishing learning gaps.
- Offering educators in-depth information on proven tutoring models to help them make informed choices. This includes activities like webinars, tutoring fairs, newsletters, presentations, and meetings with SEAs, districts, and schools.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance around the adoption of research-proven tutoring models that help schools address their most pressing educational needs.
- Jointly marketing proven tutoring programs to elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Holding webinars for school and district leaders about topics related to proven tutoring.
- Encouraging government and private funders to accelerate the pace of development and evaluation of new programs and evaluation of existing but unevaluated programs, to add diversity and capacity to the set of programs offered to schools.